Happy Belated Birthday Wishes: Your buddy or distinctive person’s birthday has just passed and you haven’t recalled to wish him well! At times it occurs that, due to the job and a number of different tasks we do throughout our daily life, we forget to wish all acquaintances and friends. Here we now have is an excellent assortment of happy belated birthday greetings with pictures which you are able to devote to somebody dear to you, to ”apologize” for having abandoned the birthday and deliver their good wishes in an enjoyable manner. You will realize that the birthday person is going to have a fantastic laugh and love the gesture, giving you empathy.
Happy Belated Birthday
1.I’m sorry, I just realized that I missed your birthday. So here’s a warm hug and lots of kisses coming your way.
2. Happy belated birthday wishes dearest, mine come late, not because I care less, but because I could not get the right words to say. I hope you got all you wanted. Happy birthday!
3. Belated birthday wishes coming your way. Many blessings for you each and every day and may all your prayers come true someday.
4. Sorry I missed your birthday. Please forgive me is all I can say. I will make it up to you I swear, I just want to let you know that I truly care.
5. This will never happen again I promise. I hope you did have fun at your party, I wish I was there to compliment you every hour of the day. I love you, happy belated birthday.
6. I may be the last person to greet you on your birthday, but as they say, better late than never. Happy belated birthday my friend!
7. I just remembered your birthday was due so I am truly sorry and please accept my apology. I will make it up to you, I promise.
8. I hope I wasn’t the last person to greet you a happy birthday. So today I wish you the best and I toast you even though your day has already passed.
9. As you get older three things happen. The first is that your memory starts to go. I can’t remember what the other two things were. I guess that explains why I am late.
10. Good friends forgive you for being late in wishing them happy birthday, but really great friends forgive you for always being late in wishing them happy birthday. Thank you.
11. I wish I could have spent the day with you, but I hope that you had a great time regardless. May your year be just as positive and bright as you are.
12. I keep forgetting to wish you happy birthday. Not because I am getting older, but because I keep forgetting that you age at all. I swear you still look 30! So, it’s not my fault at all that I am late. It is yours! Belated happy birthday to an eternally young and youthful person!
13. I am just as disappointed in myself as you are that I forgot your special day. What was I thinking? I hope that I can make it up to you. At least, I have a whole year to do so!
14. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t think of you. Sadly, I didn’t think to tell you happy birthday. I am very sorry, and I hope that you had an amazing and joyous day!
15. Will you ever forgive me for forgetting the most important day in your life; I hope you have because I am not able to face you. I forgot the most fantastic day of your life, happy birthday!
16. I’m truly sorry that I forgot to tell you happy birthday. Life got a little bit hectic, but I’m so fortunate that I have someone who loves, supports, and forgives me regardless. Thank you.
17. I know that someone as witty and wacky as you had a wonderful birthday, but I am still going to wish you belated happy birthday anyway! May your year be full of wealth and warmth.
18. I’m sure there was a very good reason why your birthday wish was late, but sadly, I forgot it just like I forgot your birthday! It’s hard being old, so please forgive me. May your life be filled with endless moments of joy and love. You deserve this and so much more in life.
19. Let’s not dwell on the past. I know that I forgot to celebrate the wondrous day you were born, but I swear I will be there for your future. Belated happy birthday to a superb person!
20. I can’t believe I missed your birthday. There is one thing I am certain of though: that it was as epic as you are. I’m sure it was a blast, and I hope that the rest of your year is too!
Happy Belated Birthday Greeting
21. I am sorry that I forgot to tell you how amazing you are on your big day, so I will take the time to do it now! You are a wonderful person, a loving relative, and a stellar friend.
22. I thought you were not going to celebrate your birthday and after you turned 29. Maybe my calculations did wrong and you turned 29 this year. Excuse my delay. Happy Birthday!
23. There are days when I don’t know what time, day, or year it is much less have a clue about what day you were born on. But I always know how much you mean to me. I’m very sorry I missed your birthday, and I hope that you had a wonderful time with lots of cake and presents.
24. I know that I forgot to wish you happy birthday on time, but can I please blame it on my old age? Honestly, sometimes I forget my own birthday! Happy birthday from an old friend.
25. Even though my birthday wish was late in reaching you, it was still earnestly meant. You are a phenomenal person, and I can’t believe how fortunate I am to have you in my life.
26. It pains me so much that I forgot your special day. I swear that it wasn’t on purpose and that the days just somehow flew by. To win back your favor I have brought lots and lots of wine!
27. Many people “save the best for last,” so this year life decided to save me for last in wishing you happy birthday! This just means that I get to stand alone in wishing you the very best. May your year be filled with moments of love that dazzle and amaze you.
28. This year I decided on the perfect birthday present: a watch. This way you can help me remember when I am supposed to wish you a happy birthday! Please forgive me for being late.
29. Happy belated birthday dear, I do feel terrible I missed out on the most epic day of the year. You are that important to me, I love you a lot.
30. Long life gives us extended opportunities for joy, prosperity… and always to forgive those who do stupid things like forget our birthdays. Happy belated, bro!