51. Once more, I find myself using no words to say just how much you mean to me personally with this day. However, you know me better than I understand myself, so I am certain you already understand.
52. Thus, perhaps U consistently burnt dinner and bought store-bought birthday cakes, you managed to make an excellent family. Happy birthday to an incredible mother who just keeps getting better. Happy birthday, mother, I love U. It is, in fact, a fact that individuals get better with age. Do not let the other birthday get you down once you improve with each year.
53. U would be the best mother on earth. Wishing you a fantastic day!
54. U cannot figure just how much I love you, mother. Happy Birthday mom!
55. The gorgeous memories of those times we have spent together make me grin, just until the instant when they remind me you’re no longer here. I miss U. A happy birthday that the best mother.
56. Birthday Quotations for Mother: You’re extremely special, Mother!
57. Each morning I wake up, I do something which makes me think about you. Thanks for passing these important life lessons.
58. Hey, do not forget that family road trip once we got lost and ended up with more fun than we planned?
59. Might this be the best year yet! You’re so special to me personally. Happy Birthday, Mother! On your birthday, I want you great delights and joy — you actually deserve it! Hope your birthday sees you smiling!
60. You’re a graceful girl, filled with beauty and wonders. Happy Birthday maa!
Birthday Wishes for Mother
61. Have a Fantastic birthday! We wish we can provide you a present to coincide with your elegance and beauty but I am afraid it isn’t feasible, seeing as you’re matchless. Happy Birthday, mom Happy birthday mother.
62. Life has not been fair but I am eager to trudge everything since I have a mother who handed it up for me. Happy birthday maa.
63. Happy birthday to the girl who I never let to touch some of my items. Paradoxically, she is also the person who I always ask when I can not locate a number of my items.
64. U really are a wonderful lady mom, and I hope someday my spouse is going to be as adorable as you.
65. I will never confront life with no mother, you’re amazing and I love you so much better. You make me wish to become a kid you are going to be pleased with. Have an excellent birthday.
66. I won’t ever stop singing your praises mom, you’re the source of my pleasure and the reason I’m pleased to be a young child. Have a fabulous birthday.
67. Happy birthday mother, you’re a mother any kid would be proud of. Love yourself to the max!
68. Mother is such a distinctive word along with the loveliest I have ever heard. Above all of the best mother, you’re extremely special and you’re just the finest. U might not be here today, but you’re really missed,
69. Mourning was another word from the dictionary. I miss U mother.
70. All of my life I kept wanting to grow old so that I could eventually go out and do my own thing. However, now I wish I could only turn back time for a kid and hug my mother again.
71. I desire may take back every annoyance and stress I actually gave you. I wish I could only reverse, all of the seconds that created U blue.
72. A unique prayer for you in your birthday — May you live long and can we never get aside.And also the best mother award goes to U!
73. As today’s your birthday, you deserve a party that’s full of colors and beauty. Happy Birthday, dear mother!
74. Enjoy and gratitude to U with this day of the party, dear heart.
75. I am so thankful for the love and attention during the years. Manage yourself now!
76. Thank U for providing me all of your love all those years.
77. Have the happiest of birthdays mother, you’re the best mother on earth and I am the sexiest girl on the planet to have someone just like you.
78. I’m quite blessed that you’re my Mom.U are just one of a kind! Happy Birthday Mom
79. Happy birthday, Mom!Thanks for being there to encourage me with my choices, even though U did not agree.
80. You’ve got the most beautiful smile and the many twinkling eyes on the planet. Happy bday mother.