Birthday Messages For Dad
There are many ways to say happy birthday to father, so it is difficult to find out what to say and how to give it a word. For many of us, our father is one of the main guiding forces in our lives. They are those we call when we need to solve a problem. They are those who require guidance. Father is the stock of knowledge and lessons learned. Your father is one of the walls of your life, on which you can humble and make sure that it will never break.
31. Owing to your care and inspiration I learned to love life and truly believe in myself. You are my teacher and my guide. Stay awesome, dad, happy birthday!
32. Your fatherly love and care made our life beautiful and kept us out of trouble. You occupy the most important place in our hearts. Happy birthday, dearest daddy!
33. Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!
34. Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do. Have a happy birthday, Dad. You deserve the best!
35. Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Have a great birthday!
36. My thoughts are all with you as we start on this very lovely day too happy birthday dad!
37. On your birthday, I want to express my gratitude for making my every day heavenly. If all sons had fathers like you in their lives, how truly awesome this world would be. Happy birthday.
38. Whenever I need some support, you are always there for me. Whenever I need some guidance, you always come. You are one of the best dads in this world. Happy Birthday!
39. Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love U!
40. Celebrate this great day with the knowledge that nothing can take away the happiness you deserve in life if you do not give the green light to it.
41. Dad, you are indeed my greatest hero and someone who deserves to be praised. May God bless you with everlasting happiness and good health as you celebrate!
42. I’d like to use this day as an opportunity to tell you how much I adore you, and how great of a father you’ve been throughout all these years.
43. They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have been loved by you, for you have helped me to become the person I am today. Happy Birthday, Dad.
44. Thank you, dad, for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.
Happy Birthday Daddy
It’s very important to make him comprehend that he’s the best dad in the world, no other individual can replace him! My advice, please read all of the happy birthday daddy wishes, quotes & messages. After locating the best-suited quotes to his personality and his manner of being, note it and write it onto a card, send text messages or post to your dad’s Facebook wall.
45. You always correct my wrongdoings, always stood by my side and supported my life decisions always. Thank you, Dad, for being there, Happy Birthday.
46. You are the one that showed me that life is meant to be lived so I did, thanks and happy bday.
47. If I can change anything at all about you and who you are, I won’t, really happy birthday dad!
48. U were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough, that alone is the reason I am here, happy birthday dad!
49. Thank you for the love and care you have given me over the years. You’re the best father-in-law. I wish you nothing but joy on this special day!
50. Personally, I like to celebrate Father’s Day twice a year — once on Father’s Day and once more on my father’s day, your birthday. And, Dad, you deserve it for being the best father ever. Happy birthday, Dadio!
51. All I can really say right now is that you are truly the best daddy for me, have the best day!
52. On your birthday, let us go to somewhere far away, travel together and just have some child and parent time, I miss being with you already.
53. Thank you for guiding me how to deal with the big stuffs and for teaching me how to get away with small stuffs. I love you!
54. Now that I’m a parent myself, I have a deeper appreciation for everything you do. I aspire to be just as amazing at this parenting thing as you. Love U, Dad!
55. Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us. Happy birthday to U Papa.
56. Dad, you are truly out of this world and yet, you are the most amazing dad on the planet. That may sound weird, but anyways, happy birthday to you papa!
57. I am looking forward to aging because I see that you are truly doing so very comfortably too.
58. From teaching me how to hold a fork to teaching me how to avoid being a dork, from teaching me how to behave to teaching me how to be suave, from teaching me how to keep my conscience clear to teaching me how to live without fear – I owe it all to you, dad. Happy birthday.
59. Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday.
60. Thank you, dad, from the bottom of my heart for bringing me into this world and giving me such a beautiful life…. Happy birthday, dad.