31. Belated happy birthday to one of the most amazing people I know! You are truly thoughtful, kind, generous, and loving. May your year be full of only good moments and great people.
32. This year I hope that you receive more excitement, merriment, and contentment than you can possibly stand. Even though it’s late, I wish you all the best. Belated happy birthday!
33. I didn’t really forget about your birthday. I just figured that you were so special that you deserved more than one celebration! Someone as awesome as you should be celebrated twice.
34. As it seems your birth, in relation to mine, is belated. Allow me go scot free with this error of forgetting your birthday kid brother. Best wishes on your day!
35. Even though my birthday wishes are arriving late, that doesn’t mean that I don’t cherish and value you as a friend. I hope that your birthday was just as magnificent as you are.
36. Since I am late in wishing you the best for your birthday, I am positive that there is no left-over cake for me. But is there still any friendship and love left over? Belated happy birthday!
37. Even though my birthday wish is quite late, I hope you know that it’s not because you are unimportant. You mean so much to me, and I hope that you can forgive me. May your year be full of magic, wonder, and delight. I’m sending hugs and belated birthday wishes your way.
38. You are the best thing to ever happen to my life, I am super sorry I missed your birthday. It was never intentional. I hope you forgive me, I love you a lot. Happy belated birthday!
39. Sorry I didn’t have the resources to acknowledge your birthday promptly, but there was no way I was going to let too much time pass before displaying my love!
40. As I get older, it gets harder to remember important dates. Now that you are a year older, maybe you can understand. I hope it was a good one. Belated Happy Birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes
41. Happy birthday beautiful, I know it is late and I know there is no excuse that will make you forgive me. I hope you eventually will. I treasure you a lot, happy birthday!
42. I want to clarify that it’s not that I am late wishing you happy birthday this year. It’s that I am super early for next year. I am on it like that. You are welcome and belated happy birthday!
43. Dear friend, I wanted your celebrations to last more than a day. That is why I decided to send my birthday wishes a little later than all the others.
44. It’s not that I forgot your special day, it’s that I wanted to extend your happiness a bit longer. I hope that it was as delightful as you are and that your year will be full of many blessings.
45. I hope that your life will be filled with all the joy that you deserve. May it continue to shine as brightly as you do, and may you also forgive me for being late in wishing you happy birthday.
46. When the registered attendees showed up to your party, I’m sure they thought I was locked out for misbehaving. Belated birthday wishes!
47. Wishing you a fabulous belated birthday. My wishes might be late, but they come loaded with nothing but love. May happiness make its way into your heart and be your companion for life.
48. I am a little behind in celebrating your big day, but I caught up eventually. Let me make it up to you by treating you to dinner and lots and lots of cake. Belated happy birthday!
49. Sending your way a million warm hugs to make up for my silly mistake of forgetting your birthday. I treasure you very, very much, brother.
50. I might have missed your birthday by a mile, but nothing makes me happier than when you smile. Since I am late in wishing you happy birthday, I have resorted to rhyming to earn your forgiveness. Is it working?
51. Dad, I hope that you had a splendid anniversary. Even though this birthday wish from me is long-overdue, I pray that your life continues to overflow with joy and happiness.
52. I wish you all the happiness in the world to make up for all the sadness that I brought you by forgetting your birthday. May your year be happy, bright, and joyous. You deserve it.
53. I will never miss your birthday for anything, I can remember late, but I can’t forget. This is due to your impact in my life to get here. Happy Belated Birthday Role model.
54. I’m sending you oceans of kisses and a warm hug to try to make up for missing your Big Day. Bleated happy birthday, my dear.
55. If I were in your shoes I would be glad that some friends forget my birthday but remember it after that day. Annoying isn’t it? But the better side of it is the double portion you receive. You get to have two gifts: one for your birthday and the other to make up for forgetting your extraordinary day.
56. Oh dear, I missed your birthday. Sorry about that. I hope that it was fabulous. I wish you health and happiness for the coming year. Belated Happy Birthday.
57. I am sending belated birthday wishes to the most caring, loving, and forgiving person I know. Even though I missed the actual day, I still hope that it was just as amazing as you are in life.
58. Missing your birthday was one of the worst mistakes I ever made. If there is any way I can make it up to you, then please let me know!
59. Wishing you an awesome belated birthday, dear one. Birthdays come once in a year but our friendship is an everyday affair. I missed this celebration but I hope I don’t miss the subsequent ones.
60. Happy belated birthday to my best friend in the world! Although this message has been delayed a little, my wish for you is evergreen as I pray for never ending happiness for you.