Birthday Wishes For Pastors Wife : This is going to be a life-changing and meaningful chapter for you. God will be your sustenance and provision like never before. Live long, ma.
In this new year, I declare that there are no limitations in your life and family. There’s only visible growth for you and yours. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Happy birthday.
The wisdom of God in you will always increase and your light will continue to shine as you mark another birthday. You have been a helper, a help-meet and a mother. Happy birthday to you, Pastor’s wife.
Birthday Wishes For Pastors Wife
- May God remove the bad people in your life, so you can have testimony galore. Happy birthday, wonderful woman.
- In this new year, may the all-powerful God prove himself mighty in all areas of your life. Happy birthday, ma.
- Happy birthday to a woman with listening ears and a cheerful spirit. May your days be long and your years be crowned with glory. Happy birthday to my Pastor’s wife.
- You’re the very best pastor’s wife ever! For making our church so alive and bright. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for sharing a birthday.
- My spiritual mother, I salute you for all that you are, for all that you do. Live long, prosper and remain in good health. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a fabulous birthday filled with meaningful chapters, great achievement, and experiences. Happy birthday, Ma.
- You are indeed sent from heaven, for everything you do and touch comes perfection. Happy birthday to Pastor’s wife.
- With you around, everywhere is fun. I wonder how happy Pastor will always be. No wonder his smile radiates. I wish you many more years of joy unlimited. Happy birthday to Pastor’s wife.
- Happy birthday to the pastor’s wife. I want to thank you for your kindness and the love that you always share. Your friendship has enriched my life and I appreciate your support. I hope your day is full of happiness and special memories.
- This year will not be a year of endurance for you. You’ll only enjoy abundance and fruitfulness in every area of your life. Happy 35th birthday to you.
- This year, the Lord will bless and multiply you and your family in ways you never thought possible. Happy birthday, ma. I love you.
- Because you’ve dedicated your life to serving and to giving, I pray that your generations will continue to experience the goodness of God. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Happy birthday to you.
happy birthday to my pastor wife
- Thanks for being a true mentor of our hearts. Happy birthday, Ma.
- Happy birthday to you, Pastor’s wife. May the joy of today come upon you like a garment and get you so dressed in beautiful robes for strength. Happy birthday to you, ma’am.
- The Lord has granted you another opportunity to witness another birthday. Continue to shine in excellence. Happy birthday to my adorable Pastor’s wife.
- Wow, you have completed another revolution around the sun. Happy birthday to you, Pastor’s wife. You are blessed among women.
- I want to thank you for all the years of love, support, and friendship. There is no one I’d rather have by my side in the good times or bad. My life is a little brighter because you are in it. Have a happy birthday!
- You’re an inspiration to everyone that’s come your way. As you celebrate another year today, may your life continue to inspire people to Christ. Amen. Happy birthday.
- Thank you for making the church home for me. Being so far away from my parents, I’m glad that I found a place where I truly feel like I belong. Happy birthday to you, mommy.
- Wishing you a happy birthday looks so common to me but the intent with which I say it is the crux of the matter. I wish there were better wording to express this joy to you. Happy birthday to my pastor’s wife.
- Your smile penetrates even the gloomy day of any person. Your words soothe the brokenhearted. You are an inspiration. More blessing falls on you. Happy birthday to you, my pastor’s wife.
- I’ve come to realize the things that are important to me. And that is serving Christ for the rest of my days. Thank you for bringing me clarity and light. Happy birthday, ma.
birthday greetings for pastor’s wife
- For the many lessons, rebukes and corrections, thank you. They were for my good, and they’ve made me into the person I am now. I promise to continue to represent Christ as you’ve taught me. God bless you plenty. Happy birthday.
- In this new year, I pray that no plans of the enemy will ever come to pass in your life. You’ll come from every situation victorious. Happy birthday, mama.
- I’m so grateful that God brought you into my life. Each year I have the opportunity to celebrate another year with my best friend. You are the most beautiful person on the inside and out, and I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come! Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday and best wishes for the year ahead. May God bless you with happiness, prosperity and health? May your circumstances and relationships be full of love and eternal sunshine?
- All hail the mother of mothers in the church. As you celebrate your birthday today, My dear Pastor’s wife, I ask that everything work for your good. Happy birthday to you.
- Here’s a wishing that this new year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavours with success. Happy birthday.
- The things you place value are just inspirational. Thank you for being an amazing mother and model. May God continue to bless you. Happy birthday.
- You’re a mother indeed. I pray that the Lord will continue to supply all your needs. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Happy birthday, my Pastor.
- I’m so proud to announce to the world that you are a year older today. I celebrate you, our amiable Pastor’s wife.
- Today is your day and we celebrate you today. Happy birthday to you. A bigger you are emerging and more grace will be given to you as you continue to function in your capacity. Happy birthday to Pastor’s wife.
- Happy birthday to a beacon of light and a woman of humble carriage. Happy birthday to Pastor’s wife. I pray that all the days of your life will be in harmony.
happy birthday quotes for pastors wife
- No one can be around you without feeling the positive impact you would make in their lives. When I look at you, I see a helper and an epitome of a wife. Thanks for being an example to others. Happy birthday to you, Pastor’s wife.
- Dearest wife and helpmate, I wish you a beautiful birthday celebration surrounded by friends and family. I pray that the day brings you many blessings and a renewed sense of love for the Lord, who has blessed our marriage with faithfulness, healing, and peace.
- Happy Birthday! I hope today will be a great day for you. Enjoy!
- I couldn’t have done a lot of things without you. Thank you for standing by me. The numbers were indeed in my favour because to stand with you is to stand with a lot of people. Happy birthday, ma.
- May you continue to enjoy victory on all sides of life. No limitations, no delays, no stagnancy. Happy birthday, the first lady of our church.
- The help of God is continually available for you. You’ll never be stranded. In your hour of needs, you’ll see help from so many directions. I love you so much, ma. Happy birthday.
- Dear pastor’s wife, you are a rare gem and a moving treasure. I celebrate you today and adore your personality.
- I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays and many more to come. I love you so much and hope that this birthday is better than the last. Happy Birthday, my dear friend!
- To an amazing woman, an epitome of humility and beauty, how was your day? I wish you many more blessing in this New Year. Happy birthday to Pastor’s wife.
- So glad you knew me when you were young and now I get to know you as you grow older. God has good plans for each of us and he will bless your journey. Happy birthday to a wonderful wife and mom!
- This day is perfect because it is the day birthday of a woman who believes everyone can be perfect and that perfection is not an impossibility. Happy birthday to you, ma.
- Going forward, may your household be known for signs and wonders only. Amen. Happy birthday, mommy.
- The best of the year to you and many years of joy, love and comfort donated to your bosom. Happy birthday to you, my dear Pastor’s wife. May the Lord increase you more and more.
- You are such a loving and kind person. You have made my life so much better since I met you. I will always love and cherish you with all my heart. Happy birthday.
- With every passing year, you become more wonderful and beautiful inside and out. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. You are so special, so loving and warm-hearted. I can’t think of anyone who deserves to be as happy on their birthday as you do. I hope this day goes perfectly! Happy Birthday!
- I know that God is already turning ugly situations around for good. I know that he’s making ways where there seem to be none. Happy birthday, mama.
- With the coming year, the blessedness of the Lord over you is something more than gold. You are a real gem and I celebrate you today as you mark another birthday. Happy birthday to the pastor’s wife.
- I honour you, ma. You’re God’s gift to me, and I’ll continue to cherish you. Happy birthday. Many many blessings.
- May abundance never cease in your household this year. May you know only shouts and jumps of victory. Happy birthday to you.
- You may not know it, but your actions have spurred me to chase after the Lord. Thank you for your exemplary leadership. I love you so much, ma. Happy birthday.
- May God keep you from all the snares of hell. Happy birthday, Ma.
May God enrich and enlarge your coast like never before. May you experience unending blessings and favour for the rest of your days. Happy birthday.
I am awed at the level of wisdom you display and I wish you good health as you mark many more years in perfect harmony. Happy birthday to you, my Pastor’s wife.
“With long life and prosperity will he satisfy you with.” This is my declaration for you today, ma. This year, your joy shall know no bounds. You’ll keep going from grace to grace. Happy birthday.