31. It’s really difficult to find a boss without a fat belly and a shouting problem. We are really lucky to have you as our boss. Happy birthday!
32. I have many reasons to smile and be happy on this day because it is an occasion that commemorates the day the world was gifted with a remarkable being. Happy birthday, boss.
33. Promotions and success, peace of mind and happiness. Titles and awards, achievements and records. All this is what, I hope you get a lot. Happy birthday boss.
34. It feels magical to be under your guidance. I have rarely come in contact with a man of such knowledge and experience in my life. I wish you all the joy and happiness on your birthday!
35. Thanking you for being a great boss just isn’t enough for your special day! Thank you for inspiring us to be our best! Happy birthday, boss!
36. Working with you gave me a chance to know a side of you others rarely see in their superior. You are truly inspirational, supportive and most importantly, kind. May you be showered with more kindness and love on your birthday.
37. Your appreciations and advice mean a lot to us.We wish you well-being and happiness on your birthday. Happy birthday to our great boss!
38. Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person leader like you. Happy birthday, boss.
39. It’s about time someone sorted this place out, so I’m so very glad you came on-board to help us! I hope we have all managed to help you fit in and make your days here smoother than you expected, if not I’m sure we’ll do our very best to make up for it starting today! Happy Birthday.
40. When I first got this job, you were the person I admired most. The reason I’m here is to chase the dream of being where you are one day, you inspire us all. Happy Birthday.
Birthday Wishes for Boss, Colleague
41. Bosses like you are hard to come by. We celebrate your greatness today and hope to see greater achievements in the coming years. Enjoy your birthday, sir.
42. Only you are the kind of boss who retired years ago, but are still remembered so fondly. Have a blessed day and a very happy birthday!
43. My favorite thing about this job is having you as my boss. It is because of you that I have focus on where this job is taking me. Happy birthday to you!
44. As someone who was rooting for you to get your job as manager, I am happy to be celebrating your birthday with you. You deserve the happiest of days. Have a blessed birthday!
45. Today, I celebrate your leadership as my boss and sincerity as my friend. Happy birthday to a wonderful person!
46. Wishing you much success and happiness. I hope lots of good surprises await you in your future. Have a great birthday, boss.
47. On this truly alluring day, I would like to say thank you for all the opportunities you gave me to learn and be better. I wish you the best of success and prosperity in life.
48. Alan from accounts said the company provided us a budget we could put behind the bar tonight! But we all agree you need to cut back, so instead we thought we’d donate the fund to a charity you would love in your name. Your photo of a Panda should arrive in mail soon, enjoy! Happy Birthday.
49. You know that rule you have about not drinking in the workplace. Well as its your Birthday we thought we’d break it. Have a great one! I know we will!
50. Once I told everyone it was your birthday today, we all decided the best gift was to give you the day off. You can’t be a boss without employees here. We’ll be at the movies – you’re welcome! Happy birthday, boss!
51. If anyone wanted to know the kind of person I want to be like, I would tell them to take a glance at you. Celebrate your birthday with much love and joy.
52. You’re perfectionist habits and your meticulous critiques used to drive me crazy. But I finally realized that there is a method to your madness. Happy Birthday.
53. I wasn’t sure I would ever say I was thrilled with my boss. Over the years, I have had some doozies. But, now that you have come along, I can happily say I really enjoy working for you. Thanks for all you do and Best Wishes.
54. A little motivation goes a long way. You are daily motivating me to greatness and I thank you for that.
55. No task is too hard for you. No project is too big for you. You’re the boss that can do it all. Happy Birthday.
56. Never think for one second that your hard work and dedication goes unnoticed. We are thankful for a superstar boss like you. Have a special birthday.
57. You’re the best boss ever. I hope you enjoy your day surrounded by loved ones. Keep the tasks of this job far from your mind. You deserve it.
58. Some bosses lead with force, others with micromanaging, while yet others (like you!) lead with inspiration. Your confidence in us is not only motivating but has also created strong company loyalty among us all. You are fabulous.
59.Happy birthday and consistently reap the best of existence. We need you, a prestigious boss. Congratulations to you, dear boss.
60. A cordial and sincere greeting to our cherished little boss and Who’s in control of the business because You’re just the best;).respectful birthday wishes for boss